Tuesday, June 09, 2020

A Note About the RB Digital App

A while back, I posted about how I read magazines and newspapers online from the library, with the RB Digial app being my favourite choice for reading magazines. 

However for the last month or so, I've been having issues with the RB Digital app. I prefer to read longer articles in the app's text mode, but I kept getting a dialog box asking me to select the article I wanted to view but with nothing to select. On my computer, it worked the way it was supposed to. I contacted support and they suggested uninstalling and reinstalling the app, which fixed the problem. I thought I had done that already, but I must have gotten muddled and forgot. 

There was an upgrade to the app in mid-May and I suspect that it has problems installing over the old version, because I had the same problem on both my phone and tablet. I'm glad I got it working again because it's a good app and TPL has a wide selection of magazines to choose from.

No comments: