Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Best New Features In the Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Microsoft has started rolling out the May 2019 Windows 10 update, so if you're running Windows 10 it may be showing up on your computer one of these days. This article has a summary of the key new features in the update.

My own experience with Windows 10 has been fairly positive, especially after last spring's update, which fixed an issue I had with my PC sometimes taking forever to reboot. As far as the new update, I like the ability to uninstall some of Microsoft's crappy apps (Groove Music, for example), and the new emoji selection dialog. What would be the most useful feature, the Windows Sandbox, isn't available to me because I'm running Windows Home. I may have to upgrade one of these days.

No comments: