Saturday, December 02, 2023

Saturday Sounds - Rush - Time Machine Live In Cleveland 2011

Despite living in Southern Ontario for most of my adult life, I never got around to seeing Rush live until their Clockwork Angels tour in 2012. That's something I rather regret. The sound at the Air Canada Centre was muddy as hell even though I had a decent seat, which made the string orchestra mostly inaudible. The Clockwork Angels songs just didn't work well live, with a couple of exceptions like "The Wreckers". Having a cup of beer accidentally poured over my head didn't help. 

Much better would have been the Time Machine tour from the year before, if this convert video is any indication. It's a Blu-Ray rip, so the audio and video are first rate, as is the performance. Play it LOUD!

 

No comments: