Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Merry Christmas and All That

It's almost Christmas and it's time for me to take a break from blogging. Like last year, it probably won't be a white Christmas here in this part of the Great White North. That doesn't bother me at all because it means I might be able to get out and walk, which is not a good idea when there's snow and ice on the sidewalks. 

I also need to do something about my old WordPress blog which is still up on DotEasy. I've been getting messages from them that my site has been exceeding traffic limits. That's likely due to bots trawling the site and the stats table getting out of hand. I can fix that, but it's probably time to take the site down. I may be able to import it into Blogger, or I may set up a local copy for my own use (doable but more work).  

I may post something next week or maybe not. In any case, I should be back here after the New Year.

May you enjoy whatever holidays you celebrate and the company of your family and friends.



No comments: