Thursday, November 28, 2019

The 25 Most Anticipated SFF Books of 2020

It's the time of year again where we start to see both best of the year lists and lists of what people are looking forward to next year. I'll probably end up posting a few of both, but for now here's a list of the most anticipated science fiction and fantasy books of 2020.

I honestly don't know how I am going to keep up with the flood of interesting books. I've become much more selective in my book buying because I'm not reading that many books right now; most of my reading time is devoted to newspapers, magazines, and articles from the web. That being said, these are the books that I would like to read.

  • Docile by K.M. Szpara (Tor.com Publishing, March 3)
  • The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin (Orbit, March 24)
  • The Relentless Moon by Mary Robinette Kowal (Tor Books, July 14)
  • To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini (Tor Books, September 15)
Not on the list, are the next Laundry Files book by Charles Stross and the third book in Peter F. Hamilton's Salvation trilogy which I will be buying as soon as they come out.

No comments: