Friday, November 15, 2019

How to Send a Website to Your Kindle to Read Later

I don't like reading long articles on my computer. It's much more convenient and easier on my eyes to read on my Kindle. Fortunately there are several ways to do this.

I use two methods for doing this.

First is the official Amazon Send to Kindle extension. It's great for sending individual pages directly to your Kindle or phone (assuming you have the Amazon Kindle app installed).

The other way is Pocket, a very useful read later service. If you use Firefox, you'll find it directly incorporated into the browser; for Chrome you will have to use an extension. To get your articles from Pocket to the Kindle, you need to use a third-party tool called P2K that sends the articles in batches. You can configure how many articles you want to send and when to send them.

The Make Use Of article lists other tools that you can use, which I haven't tested as the two above fit my needs.

No comments: