Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Best of What I Watched In 2023

I've been posting monthly lists of what I watched, mostly just so I can go back and see what season of a show is the last one I've seen. This post is a short list of my favourite movies and TV shows that I watched last year (many were not 2023 releases).

Movies

  • Everything Everywhere All at Once
  • Tetris
  • Turning Red
  • Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse
  • The Creator
  • Searching for Sugar Man
  • BlackBerry
  • Barbie

 TV Shows

  • Slow Horses (season 2)
  • Carnival Row (season 2)
  • The Last of Us
  • The Power
  • Silent Witness (seasons 21-26)
  • Good Omens (seasons 1-2)
  • The Wheel of Time (season 2)
  • Payback
  • For the Love of Dogs (seasons 9-11)
  • Doctor Who: 60th Anniversary and Christmas Specials

No comments: