Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Finding Where to Stream Movies or TV Shows

Now that we have many streaming services, it's hard sometimes to find where to watch a movie or TV show. That's especially true for Canadians, who have limited and different choices compared to our American neighbours. 

JustWatch is a site that shows you where movies and TV shows are available to stream, rent, or buy online. You can view streaming options for movies and TV shows, look for new or popular releases, and filter your results by several categories,  including release year and price. 

The list of streaming services that JustWatch tracks is extensive and includes many that I've never heard of. As far as I can tell, it includes only legal streaming services.

I've checked several movies and shows and found that Terry Gilliam's The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen is streaming for free on CTV. Guess what I'm watching tonight?

I've bookmarked it and expect to be using it frequently.

No comments: