Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Best Free Video Editing Software

Although I've been a photographer for most of my adult life, I've never done much video recording. Back when my kids were young, we bought a Hi8 video camera and I have a few VHS cassettes that we transferred to that format and later to DVD. But since then, I've done very little, despite having excellent video capability on my phone and current camera.

So I don't want to spend money on video editing software that I'm not going to use very often. Fortunately, there are some good and free video editing tools out there, as this article from Creative Blog points out. I've not used any of the packages that they review, but I will be bookmarking the article just in case I have the need. 

The two top packages in their list are Lightworks and KineMaster. 

No comments: