Saturday, June 26, 2021

Things I Didn't Know the Pixel Could Do

I've had my Google Pixel 4a phone for more than half a year now, and for the most part I'm quite happy with it. It's still very responsive with good battery life and the camera is excellent. I also like that Google provides prompt monthly updates and frequent "feature drop" updates. 

I am still finding things about the phone that I didn't know it could do, even after using it daily for nine months. This article is a good example. It takes a deep dive into the Overview screen, which you can use to switch between open apps. As the article points out, it has many other features, most of which aren't obvious. 

For example, I didn't know that you could use it to send an image to Google Lens. You can also use the Overview screen to extract images or text and share them with other apps. 

If you have a Pixel phone, take a look at the article. You may find some features you didn't know about. 

No comments: