Saturday, May 01, 2021

A Busy May Coming Up

Things are getting a bit hectic up here in the Great White North. 

May is usually a busy month as it's when we get the yard and garden into shape for the summer. This year, there's more work than usual as we are taking care of my mother-in-law and her house and yard. She requires home care and some of that falls on my wife's shoulders.

At the end of the month, my daughter gets married. Because of the pandemic, it's going to be a small wedding, but there's still a lot to do.

So posts here are going to be sparse for the next month or so. If I do any posting, it'll probably just be pictures and link posts. 

I hope to get back to a more normal life sometime in June.

In the meantime, here are some flowers from our front yard (picture from my Pixel 4a).


No comments: