Friday, August 04, 2023

Time for a Blogging Holiday

Here in the Great White North, it's almost time for another long weekend; this one being known (in Ontario, at least) as Simcoe Day or just the Civic Holiday. I'm going to start a longer hiatus with that and take a week, or possibly more, off from blogging.

We've been busy trying to get my later mother-in-law's house ready for sale. We're almost there, but the next week will be busy. If I'm not over there helping, then I'm going to be busy here keeping this place going. And a week from Saturday we have Bell coming in to switch our internet and TV over from Rogers, which means we have to empty and move two filing cabinets because they're blocking access to where all the external connections come into the house.

So I'm taking some time off from Core Dump. If all goes well, I'll be back here sometime around August 14. In the meantime, here are some flowers.

Backyard flowers




No comments: